Oriontek has a vast pool of IT Consultants & Business Analysts with rich experience and excellent track record in servicing some of the Top 10 Banks in USA. Our team possesses in-depth domain knowledge in some of the key banking areas which include
- Portfolio Management
- Investment Banking
- Fixed Income products - Swaps, Bonds etc
- Retail Banking / Personal Accounts
- Mortgage processing
KEY CLIENT ENGAGEMENTS
Portfolio Manager Application for one of the Top 5 Investment Banking Companies in USA Oriontek was involved in developing & enhancing mission-critical IT applications that were targeted to enhance overall efficiency and provide business intelligence to Financial Advisors & Corporate Users of the Bank. The application allows Financial Advisors and Corporate users to monitor performance of client portfolios. Portfolios monitoring enables an FC to receive notifications when the portfolio is under performing and requires rebalancing of the asset allocation.
Continuous monitoring of portfolios helps to get rid of any redundancies. The system also enables the financial advisors to generate several reports that are used in day to day activities.
- Java / J2EE technologies (JSP, Servlets, Java Mail, and JSTL)
- N-tier based application using MVC architecture
- Deployed on WebSphere Application Server with Oracle back end
- EOD Report Analyzer for Trading Fixed Income Products - One of the Leading US Banks USA
- Oriontek was engaged in a RAD project involving a core team of programmers cum business analysts to design and develop a reporting engine targeted at traders of Fixed Income products.
Oriontek executed the project in a turnkey model handling all phases of the project life-cycle; from user requirement gathering, system design, database design to development and testing- all in Rapid Application Development environment with challenging deadlines.
The project involved building a reporting application using extensive XML & other forms of data feeds from several external financial information engines and APIs provided by Bloomberg, Reuters and Goldman Sachs etc. Data relating to Swaps, Options, comparison of previous day position as against current stock price, Borrowed Swaps & Derivatives were used for developing the application. All the above data coupled with agent quotes which originated from several hundred emails formed the overall base on which the reporting and business intelligence engine was built. The final reports generated were highly complex Excel based reports.
- Java / J2EE technologies (JSP, Servlets, Spring Framework, Hibernate)
- Visual Basic
- Reuters,Bloomberg APIs etc.